Ok, Swim fans, I’m sure the Summer season for all of you is starting to get a little cloudy, but before all those warm and fuzzy memories completely fade from your consciousness, I’d like you to tap into them to help with a little project of mine. I call it the
In the comments section below, please share some of the funniest and/or awesome paper plate awards you have ever seen, and send your submissions per the rules below. Then around March we will have a NCAA Bracket-style run off for Best Paper Plate Award ever. My first nominee is in the picture below, given to one of our swimmers who our photo-god Dad caught in the best shot ever, our swimmer flashing his ‘Blue Steel’ look. It was the “Derek Zoolander Award: To help kids who want to swim good and do other stuff good, too.”:
So give me what you’ve got….here are the rules:
- It must have been an actual paper plate award that you have seen or your child has received.
- No profanity. (I am hoping that was obvious)
- No Names. Please make the award anonymous to protect the child.
- It doesn’t have to be an actual image of the plate, but can be a mock-up of the plate message as above, and can have some limited additional artistry as well.
- Try to submit with a minimum 400×400 pixel Jpeg/Png image with a resolution above 200dpi, in case we need to enlarge it.
- We are focusing on humor here, so it should make people laugh.
- Send your submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Let the Best Plate win!
MAY THE TIMECLOCK BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.